Intensive English (Duration: 40 Hours / Course)
The Intensive English program for adults is an 800 hours program which is specially designed for students who want to get the chance to maximise practising in all skills. This will help students enhance their language ability and confidence. This program focuses on developing the four language skills listening, speaking, reading, and writing, and does this in a dynamic classroom atmosphere.
Intensive English Program - There are 7 levels in this program:
1. Very Beginner (Sub-levels A & B) = 80 Hours
2. Beginners (Sub-levels A, B & C) = 120 Hours
3. Elementary Level (Sub-levels A, B & C) = 120 Hours
4. Pre-Intermediate (Sub-levels A, B & C) = 120 Hours
5. Intermediate (Sub-levels A, B & C) = 120 Hours
6. Upper Intermediate (Sub-levels A, B & C) = 120 Hours
7. Advanced (Sub-levels A, B & C) = 120 Hours
The Very Beginners level is divided into 2 sub-levels, A & B. Each of the Beginner to Advanced levels is divided into 3 sub-levels, A, B & C. Each sub-level is 40 hours. They are divided into 30 hours in class and 10 hours in the CALL Lab (An English Training Software specially designed for our students to practice their English skills and upgrade their language).
Contact us for any further information, we will be more than happy to help you.
Your feedback is valuable to us as it helps us improve Storat. We will review this ad as soon as possible.
We are not able to respond back to you, so if the ad remains on site after 12 hours then we have chosen to leave the ad live.